Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still Waiting!!!!

Yes, I'm still waiting!!!

I have been going round and round with an editor on revisions she wants for my chick lit mystery. It's been quite the learning experience, to say the least. I am learning so much about the genre and myself in the process, that the whole experience has been worthwhile. Believe me, I will fill you all in just as soon as anything has been finalized.

On another note, I did not advance in the Amazon Breakout Novel Contest, but then again, no romance novels did. Hey, at least I got a PW review on my very first book. That, in and of itself, is pretty cool.

Okay, back to writing more of book one of my mystery series. I really can't complain. The book isn't even finished and yet it's generating a lot of interest, so hopefully, this will be my year. Again, I will keep you posted as I hear anything. You all know waiting is the name of the game, unfortunately.

Karitown out;))

1 comment:

Drewpy Drew said...

They say "It's an honor just to be nominated". Whatever. They don't know what they're doing. We all know you should have won.

Oh well, you will be able to laugh at them from the top of the best seller list.