Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Mystery & Suspense Challenge 2011


Book Chick City blog is hosting a mystery & suspense challenge for 2011!

Since I have a cozy mystery called TEMPEST IN THE TEA LEAVES: A FORTUNE TELLER MYSTERY coming out by Berkley Prime Crime in August 2011, I thought it would be fun to take part in this challenge as well. I also co-run a mystery blog called MYSTERIES & MARGARITAS at http://www.mysteriesandmargaritasblogspot.com/ My TBR pile is huge, so this is a perfect way to encourage me to tackle it :-)




This should be fun! Here are the details:

Make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge
Use the URL of the post to sign up by adding it to the link on book chick city blog
Add the book chick city button to the sidebar on your blog so it links to the challenge
Fill out form on blog to claim free ARC of The Survivor by Sean Slater

Rules of challenge:

Jan 1 - Dec 31 2011
Read 12 minimum mystery & suspense novels
Add books as you go
Join any time during this year
Review the books and add a link to enter monthly prize draw from Simon & Schuster


I can't wait. Sounds like fun to me. And if you want to read my book as part of the challenge, here is the cover, description, and link to preorder it.






Happy Reading!!


Kari

No comments: