Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I MADE IT!!!!

Oh, my God!! It's a good thing we left on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. We drove and it was dark, but we were okay until we hit PA! Then we ran into snow and then freezing rain in VA. The crappy weather didn't stop until we got to the carolinas. But if we had waited until Wed to leave Syracuse, NY we never would have made it out.

Last we checked they had like 6 freaking feet!!!!!

We will be home this sunday and I'm sure our driveway is full. Unless one of our neighbors takes pity on us. Any neighbors out there reading this? Hint hint!! Yeah, I'm sure they aren't feeling any pity since it's in the upper 70's all week and I'll be sipping toddies by the pool.

The resort we stayed at last week was beautiful but it was only in the 50's all three days at the theme parks and too cold to swim. Now that I'm at my parents, it's going to be nice and warm, so I'm ready for the pool.

Hope you all are staying warm out there. Just wanted to check in while I had the chance.

9 comments:

Mr. A said...

We got like 2 inches here so I feel your pain.

;-)

Glad you're having fun.

Safe Home

March2theSea said...

50's is better than the single digits we have been getting!

Unknown said...

I hate driving in winter. I hate flying all year. Unfortunately, I enjoy being in other places, so I must deal with both.

Glad that you made it ... weather can be frightful on the road.

Anonymous said...

Toddies by the pool? I'm on my way...

You'd better stay down there until April cuz it sure is nasty here.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Sounds awesome! Enjoy your time away...

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Welcome back! There's still time for you to get your comment in for the contest I'm holding at Manic Mom's!

Did you sell your book?!?!

xxxx said...

Glad you're safe and having a good time!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I'm glad you and your family made it there safely! Have fun and make it safely back. :-)

Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having fun!